The Demon's Lair
The Demon's Lair
The Demon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for everyone to congregate

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I am new to this site and this site only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cooldragon1990
Newb

Hi I am new to this site and this site only  Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am new to this site and this site only    Hi I am new to this site and this site only  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:33 pm

I am new to this site but I am from vizzed. The only one that I am familiar with that is here is Pokemon X. but for those of you that don't know me I am cooldragon1990. I like Nintendo games but that does not mean that I am not open to trying new things. I usually do longplays with the systems that I have never had. I play a lot of gba games on vizzed. My current favorite is Alien Hominid. I do not know what i can offer to this community when I can't even play xbox or the 360 sequel. I have watched Uncharted and that game was awesome. It was like an action movie. Funny too!!! Very Happy I am also open to making friends since that is what we do on these forums. I feel like I am at an AA meeting. Telling others about my life and all. Well anyway I hope someone pms me and all. I might be coming here more like now to ask for help on certain games. I hope all the excitement does not occur in the newer system department
Back to top Go down
pokemon x
pokemon x

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new to this site and this site only    Hi I am new to this site and this site only  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm

pokemon x is the friend if anyone likes alien hominoid challenge him to a points thing he will probally win
Back to top Go down
cooldragon1990
Newb

PostSubject: here    Hi I am new to this site and this site only  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 pm

you mean here i dont see a chat can you be more specific
Back to top Go down
iceDemon13
Admin
iceDemon13

PostSubject: Hi and welcome   Hi I am new to this site and this site only  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 pm

hi and Welcome to my forum. Hope you enjoy your stay... The chat he is talking about is at the bottom of the home page.
Back to top Go down
https://icedemon13.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new to this site and this site only    Hi I am new to this site and this site only  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new to this site and this site only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Demon's Lair :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: